Best Quote Ever in Spongebob


"Knowledge can not replace friendship. I (Patrick) would rather be an idiot than lose you (Spongebob) "[Patrick Star]

 (Spongebob): "What do you usually do when I'm gone?" (Patrick): "Waiting for you again."

"If money could make me forget my best friend, so I would prefer to not have any money at all." [Spongebob Squarepants]

"It's okay guys, I'm probably just an ugly starfish. I'd better get out of bikini bottom. Here, take any of my stuff, but I never take your net friends. "[Patrick Star]

"I'm ugly and I'm proud!" [Patrick Star]

"If you tell a secret to someone, so that's not a secret anymore." [Spongebob Squarepants]

"Worship that excessively is not healthy." [Patrick Star]

"A friend is power." [Patrick Star]

"Life is not fair, so get used to you." [Patrick Star]

"You should learn to walk first, boy! Then you can run. "[Mrs. Puff]

"It turns out that all that glitters is not gold." [Spongebob Squarepants]

"All that glitters is not necessarily gold." [Spongebob Squarepants]

"Yes, boy! Sometimes what is not you talking more valuable than you're talking about. "[Eugene Crab]

"No one concerned with the fate of labor as long as they get instant gratification." [Squidward Tentacle]

"A rose is red, ylang is blue, the dominant color of the world is in you." [Plankton]

"It's better to feel loved and lost than never loved at all." [Plankton]
"A fool can be happy with his folly" [Patrick Star]

"If I should die now because of a mistake of a friend, I'll be sincere." [Spongebob Squarepants]

"I'm tired of pretending to be someone else!" [Patrick Star]

"All fair in love and war." [Spongebob Squarepants]

"Why there should be a sunset on a perfect day." [Patrick Star]

"You (Squidward) should feel grateful." [Spongebob Squarepants]

"I hate you even if you were me. That's how much I hate you. "[Patrick Star]

"Better drowned in the lake rather than a criminal prehistoric life." [Spongebob Squarepants]

The world is cruel to those who do not have a mustache. "[Patrick Star]

"Knowledge can not replace friendship." [Patrick Star]

"All creatures great at one thing, but not in everything." [Spongebob Squarepants]

"This life is not always self alone and replacing their lives." [Spongebob Squarepants]

"One for all and all for one." [Eugene Crab]

"The uniform is a symbol of oppression." [Squidward Tentacle]

"Do not do it now if they can do tomorrow." [Squidward Tentacle]









thanks for @wowspongebob in twitter

  • Best Quote Ever in Spongebob
  • sartika khairunisa
  • Minggu, 16 September 2012
  • 1 komentar:
 

1 komentar: